Community Service Activities by the tertiary institution are defined as the institutionalized practice of science and technology carried out by universities through direct scientific methods to the community (outside the campus that are not reached by formal education programs) who need it in an effort to succeed in development and develop human development).
This program is an activity in the form of community education, community service, action studies, implementation and development of research results and regional development. The target audience in the Community Service Application activities is the wider community, it can be as individuals, groups, communities or institutions in urban or rural areas.
The Community Service Program funded by DIPA Faculty also has funding sources outside the internal of the Faculty of Economics and Business coordinated by the Institute for Research and Community Service (LPPM) UNDIP, including:
- KEMENRISTEKDIKTI DRPM service, consisting of:
- Community Partnership Program
- Entrepreneurship Development Program
- Export Product Development Program
- Regional Leading Product Development Program
- Campus Intellectual Product Business Development Program
- Regional Partnership Program
- Regional Partnership Program between CSR or PEMDA
- Hi-Link Program
- KKN-PPM program
- The Central Java Higher Education Facilitation Program, consisting of:
- Student Entrepreneurship Culture Development
- Application and Development of Appropriate Technology
- Application and Development of Integrated Appropriate Technology
- Student Technology Design
- The Community Service Program is funded by a private company.
- The Community Service Program is funded by FEB